Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wrong direction

My sister (Cathy) has been keeping in close contact with Christopher via text messaging. When she hears from him she forwards the texts to me: This is how I woke up at 6:34 the morning of the 5th:
Cathy (to Pher): "How's it going?"
Pher: "Great now that its warmed up from the last few days. Still in Atlanta and probably riding to Birmingham tomorrow to meet a friend."
Cathy: "I thought your mom said you were going to Orlando?"
Pher: "I was. Then I decided to split earlier cause stuff and I don't like being stagnant. And it still a bit early for Florida."
Cathy: "Still with Gypsy?"
Pher: "No. He's heading South and I West. I'll see him in Ocala though."
Me to Cathy: "There goes 50 cents."
Cathy to me: "I was thinking the same thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment